The intelligent electric tailgate is suitable for high-end luxury cars. It has the functions of one-click control, intelligent anti-pinch, intelligent height adjustment, etc. It can be controlled by the tailgate button on the car key. It is easy to control and practical.
Electric tailgate functions
The electric tailgate can be controlled by the tailgate switch and the vehicle key.
The tailgate will stop running for protecting the user if obstacles are encountered during its opening or closing.
1. Electric tailgate installation precautions For safety and to ensure the normal use of the product, please install it by professional staff.
2. Make sure that there is enough power in the car battery to ensure that the electric tailgate kit works properly. If the battery is low, test the electric tailgate after starting the engine for a while.
3. Before the electric pole is installed, the direction and position are determined to avoid damage caused by the reassembly and the circlip is loose. The ball head must be installed in place to prevent the electric pole from falling.
4. When laying out the CANBUS wire, power cable, button cable, and control box cable, it is necessary to clearly distinguish the specific connection methods of these cables to prevent misconnection.
5. Do not plug or unplug the connected cables while the power is on to avoid damaging the main unit
Lay wiring diagram
Tailgate activation learning
Raise the tailgate to the highest position, press down about 2cm manually, long press the newly installed tailgate switch, after hearing the drop, release your hand, then press the tailgate button, the tailgate is automatically closed. The setup is complete. If the door is not closed, you can manually push it gently to close the door.
Raise the tailgate to your ideal height, press and hold the newly installed button for about 3 seconds, hear a drop sound, release your hand, press the tailgate button again, and the tailgate closes. The height setting is complete.
1. The original car remote control key, long press the tailgate button to open the tailgate.
2. Click the tailgate button to open or close the tailgate
Disclaimer: The problems and losses caused by improper installation and improper use are not covered by our company’s warranty