Matters Needing Attention
All the pictures in this manual are for reference only. The pictures may differ from the actual ones, but the installation method is the same.
For your convenience, please read the instruction manual of the product carefully before installation. Please pay attention to protect the surface of your car and avoid scratching. Please check regularly that all accessories connected to the car are tight to ensure safe use.
1. Bracket installation reverse: trunk door does not close properly
2. The bracket screw is not replaced as required: the door does not close properly, will damage electric poles
3. The ECU control box is not plugged in properly, loose: there is no force when opening or closing the door or the anti-pinch force is heavy
4. Pole ball head, the circlip is not installed properly: the poles detach during use (check after installation)
5. The connector is not plugged in properly, it falls off: the function fails.
6. The electric suction lock is off-center: the door cannot close, the door gap is large, and the tension is tight, which causes the door to open loudly.
7. Installed in a new car for a long time without restarting the car, resulting in low power: door opening or closing not functioning normally, need to restart the car
8. Adding more than 5 kg of soundproof cotton to the tailgate may affect the opening or closing door force, add power to ECU control box.
9. Long press the tail door button for 3-5 seconds till you hear the “beep” sound – the sound is long, loosen hand and push down the tailgate and will hear a “beep beep” sound, completing the programming (the tailgate will not function normally in the un-programmed state)
10. When the ball head is wrong, the non-aligned ball head can be rotated 360 degrees
After the installation is completed, you must set up the tailgate programming settings. Make sure that the doors are closed in place.
(Raise the tailgate to the desired height, press the tailgate switch button, 3-5 seconds will appear a “beep” sound, loosen hand, then press the tailgate button to close, the tailgate is close in place, and there is a “beep” sound, that is, the tailgate programming is completed)
Button control mode
1: Long press on tailgate button for three seconds to open or close door on the original car remote control
2: Press once on the open/close door button on the front switch.
Raise the tailgate to the desired height, press the tailgate switch button, 3-5 seconds will appear a “beep” sound, loosen hand, then press the tailgate button to close, the tailgate is closed, and there is a “beep” sound, that is, the tailgate programming is completed