1.Open and Close the power tailgate lift using kick sensor.
2.Open and Close the electric tailgate using the key fob. 3.Close the power liftgate kit with the supplied button (added in the automatic lift gate). 4.Open the universal power liftgate kit using front button.
1. Car appearance
2. Remove the panel.
3. Remove the 2 side panel.
4. Remove the screws in the 2 side handle box.
5. Remove the big panel.
6. Remove the 2 side screw.
11. Find the tailgate lock plug.
12. Remove the lock plug, connect our lock plug with it.
13. Use screwdriver remove the strut clip, and take off the left and right strut.
14. Remove the original bracket.
14. Remove the original head ball.
15. Install our bracket.
16. Install our ball head.
17. Install the strut. L left, R, right.
18. Use our 20mm driller make a hole here, pass though the strut wire here.
19. Use tool open the left cab panel.
20. Take off the little box.
21. Find the fuse box, connect our power cord with a 20A constant power fuse.
22. Make a hole here to install the front button.
23. Front button wire and power cord wires, route diagraming as shown.
24. Route the wire along the rubber strip.
25. Route the wire along the rubber strip.
26. Route the wire along the rubber strip.
27. Route the wire need connect to the controller through the tube.
28. Connect the ground wire to the screw as shown.
29. Remove the original latch, install our electric suction latch, and fix the motor behind the spare tire.
30. Use driller make a hole here, and install the tailgate button.
31. Connect the related wire with controller, fixing the controller as shown.
32. After checking all the harness connections, power on, and close the tailgate once by hand to complete the system initialization. Check the button and car key function, make sure no problem, then recover the panel
1.All harness ports, control boxes, poles, etc. can not energized until they are installed.
2.Pay attention to the direction of power take-off, must be connected to 20A constant electric fuse.
3.When installing the wire, it must be operated with the engine off and the car key unplugged.
4.If there is a situation where the tailgate cannot be closed, remove the rubber plug in the lock head.
Disclaimer: Please do not energize the electric strut until the electric strut is installed in the tailgate. The problems and losses caused by improper installation and improper use are not covered by our company’s warranty.