Smooth and Stable Operation
Hansshow Carplay box is equipped with 5G chips that support 2.4G+5G dual-band WIFI transmission. Allows for lossless upgrading of the original vehicle, and noninductive connection. It uses a 2.4G+5G dual band WiFi transmission and operates smoothly and consistently. Ensuring a stable and smooth streaming experience.
Hansshow Tesla Wireless Carplay Box offers fast online navigation which allows for a smoother user experience. With this wireless adapter, you get to enjoy a stronger, more reliable connection so you can rest assured you can reach your destination with ease.
Wireless Apple Carplay Adapter makes driving safer with wireless access to Apple Carplay & Android Auto. Enjoy hands-free control over navigation, music, calls, and messaging with a secure and reliable connection. Make the most of your drive with effortless access to your phone's features.
How to Connect the Tesla CarPlay Box?
Its plug-and-play design allows for a seamless setup and integration with your Tesla, allowing you to make the most of your CarPlay experience.
Common Troubleshooting Guide
- It is not supported in Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan regions. To use this product, the Tesla vehicle must have the function to "use the browser to open web pages while driving".
- Tesla vehicles with MCU1.0 = NVIDIA chips are not supported.
There are currently three types of chips for Tesla vehicles: MCU3.0 = AMD; MCU2.0 = ATOM; MCU1.0 = NVIDIA.
- Check if the indicator light on the box is constantly red. If it's not lit, it indicates a power abnormality.
- Check if the green light is on constantly. Constant illumination means normal operation, while blinking indicates an ongoing upgrade.
- Check if the power plug is properly inserted and if the socket has power output.
- Confirm if the upgrade is in progress.
- The phone needs to be connected to the Tesla car's Bluetooth in order to use the original Tesla car audio system.
- After the phone is first connected to the box, it will disconnect automatically. It will then automatically reconnect the next time it is used.
- Check if it is already connected
- Reconnect according to the following the connection steps.
- Properly connect the box
- Step 1: The Tesla car screen needs to first connect to the interconnect box Wi-Fi hotspot. On the Tesla screen's Wi-Fi connection page, select and connect to the box hotspot (Named Tsl-****), and check "Keep Connected During driving" in the Wi-Fi settings.
- Step 2: Open the car screen browser and enter the box domain name www.zbox.link. Click on the star icon on the right to add the domain name to your bookmarks for easy access next time.