1. Remove the original tailgate trim panel and prepare to install the electric tailgate.
2. Remove the left lower bracket of the original car, install the lower left bracket of our company, and install the bracket of our company with the original car screws.
3. Remove the right lower bracket of the original car, install the lower right bracket of our company, and install the bracket with the original car screws.
4. Remove the original car bracket and install the upper bracket of our company (the upper brackets are exactly the same, regardless of the left and right)
5. The upper bracket is installed, then install the poles provided by our company, pay attention to the orientation of the ball head and the direction of the Hall line.
6. Install the poles and let the strut Hall line penetrate from the reserved hole of the original car.
7. The Hall line on the left is pierced from the reserved hole of the original car.
8. Strut Hall line routing diagram
9. Stroke installation completed schematic
10. In the main driving position, on the left side of the foot, find the cover in the picture, open it and you will see the fuse box.
11. At the fuse box, insert our power cord as shown
12. Near the power supply, as shown in the figure
13. Grounding as shown
15. Locate the left rear door harness connector. The gray line in the picture is connected to our yellow line.
16. It is recommended to install the front button in this position, you need to punch with the hole opener
17. Remove the original car lock and install our lock
18. It is recommended to place the electric lock next to the tire.
19. Power line wiring diagram, (side)
20. Red is the schematic diagram of the power line wiring, yellow is the schematic diagram of the electric suction lock power line
21. Unplug the original rear door and plug in the three-way plug of our company.
22. Find the original taillight switch trigger line, connect our purple line (the original tailgate trigger line is a negative trigger, the multimeter is up to the positive power, the original tailgate button will become zero volts
23. It is recommended to install the button behind the tailgate here.
24. Install the controller in the position of the tailgate, insert all the plugs, restore the trim, and finish the installation.