The problems and losses caused by improper installation and improper use are not covered by our company’s
1. After the installation is completed,please do not close the front cover, you must do the following test step: Before closing the cover, please use a screwdriver to buckle the lock, and then press the front button to confirm whether the lock block can be unlocked. (The above step need to performed twice and confirmed clearly). If you can not unlock the lock block, please check the wire and the plug are connected and plugged in. Meanwhile, do not close the front cover until you pass the test step.
2. In unlock status, push the front cover to the highest position,click the frunk button, the front cover will be closed automatically,
and the front cover will be locked by the electric suction lock. (If the electric suction does not suck the lock well at this time,please push the front cover to make it closed by hand.)
3.After the front cover is closed, double-click the car key or press the central control screen frunk button, the front cover will be opened, afterthe frunk opened totally, push the front cover to your ideal position, long-press
the frunk button to set the frunk height ,then click the button to close the front cover, and the electric suction lock will automatically lock the frunk, complete the frunk height set
1.Open the frunk cover
3.Change our new strut
5. Install electric suction lock
6. Install electric suction lock
7. Install electric suction lock
8. Install electric suction lock
9. Install electric suction lock
10. Install electric suction
11. Install electric suction lock
12. Wiring diagram 01.
13. Wiring diagram 02.
14. Wiring diagram 03.
15. The motor lock emergency pull rope is taken out to the
emergency interface in the figure. Tied the rope with our cable
tie to keep the rope in a loose state
16. Wiring diagram 04.
Note: After all the plugs of the control box are plugged in,Put the control box and buzzer in our anti-static bag, tie all the harness with a tie, and tie the mouth of the anti-static bag. Place it next to the battery as shown in the illustration.
17. During the installation process, be sure to follow the instructions!!
Don’t just install one side strut to do the test.Do not press or pull
the side frunk cover, it is very lighter and thinner, the force may
not cause elastic deformation,which may cause the cover hits the
glass and causes the glass to rupture.
18. After connect debugging plug with the front emergency button and
finished the close speed and height set. please remove the plug and
put the plug here as shown. So that next time when you need to
adjust the close speed and height, you can easy to find the plug.
Electric tailgate strength adjustment method
Adjust the tailgate to the appropriate height, press and hold the tailgate button for 5 seconds, and hear a long
beep that indicates the height setting is successful.
The tailgate switch speed is divided into 5 gears, the default is 4 gears, the lowest 2 gears, and the highest 6 gears.
Press and hold the tailgate button. When the buzzer sounds 2 consecutive sounds, it means that the speed setting
2 is successful. When the buzzer is heard for 3 consecutive sounds, the speed setting 3 is successful, and so on.
After the installation is completed, the controller needs to be matched when the power is plugged in: the electric tailgate is adjusted to the highest
position, and the tail button is pressed for 5 seconds. After a long beep, the button is released, indicating that the matching operation is completed. (If
the power off requires a rematch operation).
Tailgate strength adjustment:
Adjustment When the door cannot be opened or the door cannot be closed:Adjust position: The small black button of the control box (decoder).
First, the door can not be opened (the door opening is not good ):
1. Press and hold the small black point switch on the control box to adjust the strength of the opening tailgate . Clicking the black dot 3
seconds, Then, Press and hold the switch, the buzzer will beep 1 to 5 times, 1 sound is the smallest strength, 5 sound is the strongest,
and the factory default is 1 sound;
Second, the door can not be closed (the door closing strength is not good):
1. First, use a screwdriver turn the tailgate lock to close status. (equivalent to closing the door, you must make the tailgate lock in lock
status when adjusting the closing force), and then press and hold the small black point switch on the control box to adjust the closing
strength. The strength, long press the switch buzzer will ring from 1 to 5 times, 1 sound is the smallest, 5 sound is the strongest, the
factory default 1 sound, generally adjusted to 3 sounds, test the closing strength, if still feel not good, try other strength;
Tailgate speed adjustment:
The speed is divided into 5 levels, and the default is 4 level. The lowest 2 level, the highest 6 level.Press and hold the tailgate button
over 5 seconds. When you hear 2 beeps, the speed of the 2nd level is set successfully.Press and hold the tailgate button. When you
hear 3 beeps, the speed of the 3rd level is set successfully. Press and hold the tailgate button. When you hear 4 beeps, the speed of
the 4th level is set successfully. And so on.
1. The electric suction lock can’t suck the cover.
2. The electric suction lock can’t suck the frunk door and it gets stuck.
3. The electric suction lock can’t suck the frunk door and it gets stuck.
4. The frunk door gap is large after closing the frunk.
5. The left side of the frunk gap is large after closing the frunk.Please remove the original lock block and close the door, check the door is flush or not. If it is flush, adjust the original frunk left bracket(both up and down bracket)
6. After installing the plaque, the frunk door cannot be closed.
7. When you walk close to the Model 3 frunk and frunk motor makes some noise.
8. Model 3 open the frunk itself
9. After close the frunk, 10 the screen button still show the frunk is open.
10. After frunk cover is closed, frunk lock does not work.
In order to facilitate debugging, find the proble
1.The installed wire must be carefully considered in the wiring to avoid squeezing or breaking the wire plug during the recovery process.
2, it is recommended to follow the car harness, or try to hide the wire inside the car.