Hansshow Model 3/Y 7.5” Rear Display offers the latest Model X/S inspired rear climate and passenger seat adjustment features. Control temperature, airflow, and the passenger seat from the rear display. Enjoy a comfortable and luxurious ride.
Individual Heating Adjustments
This NEW 7.5” Rear Entertainment & Climate Control Display supports individual heating adjustments for the rear seats, allowing you to provide a comfortable climate for all backseat passengers. This model is inspired by the Model X and S, bringing the highest quality standards to your vehicle.
Sound playback in three different ways
- Built-in speaker: giving you the sound you need to complete your entertainment experience.
- Bluetooth connection: allowing you to play your favorite audio through the speakers of your vehicle
- Wireless headphones: Enjoying sound without disturbing the driver and other passengers
Get the ultimate in luxury and convenience with the Model 3/Y Rear Entertainment Display. This model is inspired by Model X/S and features a seat massage function that is easily installed with simple plug-in wiring and can be activated/deactivated using the steering wheel. Enjoy your drive in total comfort!
Truly Immersive Experience
Hansshow Tesla rear display offers a powerful Qualcomm chip and reliable Android 11.0 operating system, giving you a smooth and responsive performance with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM. Enjoy an enhanced entertainment experience to keep your passengers happy.
Common Troubleshooting Guide
- The adapter harness is not properly connected
- Main unit plug is not reconnected within 5 minutes after unplugging
- Re-plug the connector
- Connect the wiring harness, lock the car for 2 hours, keep your phone and remote key within a distance of more than 20 meters from the car, and check if the screen can be turned on after 2 hours
- Not connected to the corresponding host Bluetooth
- Re-search and connect to the correct Bluetooth
- Need to enter the massage mode through the original car steering wheel button
- To activate the massage mode, long press the left side of the steering wheel button for 5 seconds. To turn it off, long press the left side of the steering wheel button again for 5 seconds.
- The original car does not come with lumbar support
- Please confirm if the original car has a lumbar support
- The air vents for the rear air conditioning can be adjusted horizontally using the controls located below the screen, but they cannot be adjusted vertically.
- Retain the use of the original car's USB