Automatic telescopic pedal
Telescopic structure waterproof bracket
Anti-pinch and safety
- Anti-pinch Equipped with an anti-pinch feature to ensure user safety during operation
- Anti-slip feature helps to prevent accidents by keeping the running boards securely in place, even in wet or slippery conditions
- Anti-scratch feature protects the running boards from damage caused by heavy use or rough terrain, ensuring that they remain in top condition for years to come.
- Corrosion-resistant feature helps to protect the running boards from rust and other forms of corrosion, even in harsh environments or extreme weather conditions
High-strength Bearing Capacity
- High load-bearing performance Maximize the utility and functionality of your 2022+ Rivian R1T/R1S with Hansshow high-strength running boards that can support up to 400KG.
- High strength aluminum These anti-slip, anti-scratch, and corrosion-resistant running boards are built to last, providing a durable and reliable solution for loading and unloading heavy equipment.
- Side panel protection With their sleek design and easy installation, these running boards are a practical and stylish addition to the R1T that enhances both performance and appearance.It will also provide some protection for the sides of your car when retracting
You can also control it via APP
Bolt-on design and DIY friendly. No extra parts or specialty tools are required. No permanent modifications to the truck frame structure are required
Common Troubleshooting Guide
- Installing step running boards makes it easier to get in and out of the vehicle
- For SUVs with high ground clearance, getting in and out of the vehicle can be tricky, and passengers may accidentally step on nothing and fall down.
- The maximum weight capacity is 300 kg.
There are several benefits to installing step running boards:
- Easy Access: Step boards provide passengers with a supportive platform to easily get in and out of the vehicle, especially for SUVs with high ground clearance.
- Improved Safety: The step board provides a stable step for passengers to get in and out of the vehicle, reducing the risk of accidents.
- Protects the Vehicle: Step boards reduce friction and wear on the vehicle's doors and sides when passengers get in and out, helping to protect the vehicle's exterior.
- Aesthetic Enhancement: Step boards can improve the overall appearance of the vehicle, making it look more clean and attractive, thus enhancing its decorative value.
Overall, installing step boards can improve the safety, protect the vehicle, facilitate passenger access, and enhance the appearance of the vehicle.
The current model does not support lighting (the function has no effect)