by Morton E. . Oct 25, 2023
Image Credit: Dima Zenuik/X
Tesla Cybertrucks were recently spotted testing their off-road capabilities at Hollister Hills State Vehicle Recreation Area (SVRA) in the Gabilan Mountains, California.
Why it matters: The Tesla Cybertruck is one of the most anticipated electric vehicles on the market, and its off-road capabilities are a key selling point for many potential buyers. Seeing the Cybertruck being tested at Hollister Hills is a good sign that the company is working on ensuring that the vehicle has decent off-road capabilities.
- Videos of the Cybertrucks show them climbing dirt roads and making rounds around the rough road courses of the Hollister Hills SVRA.
- Jeep owner David Tapley, who first saw the Cybertrucks at Hollister Hills last month, observed that they had difficulty climbing some obstacles. He believes that this may have been due to the fact that their all-terrain tires were not aired down.
- This issue did not seem to be present in the recent sightings. As could be seen in videos from Tesla fan Dima Zenuik, the Cybertrucks seem to be moving around in the Hollister Hills SVRA off road courses fairly well.
Tesla Cybertrucks being tested off-road at Hollister Hill RSVA ! 🏜️ pic.twitter.com/abKyBRLLLZ— Dima Zeniuk (@DimaZeniuk) October 23, 2023
What's next: Tesla has announced that a first Cybertruck delivery event would be held in November 30, 2023. Once deliveries begin, it will be interesting to see how the Cybertruck performs off-road in real-world conditions.
It’s the lead up to Black Friday so we’re starting our promotions early! Check out some of these new arrivals from our shop!
Hansshow X Tesla Cyberpack 2.0: The Hansshow X Tesla Cyberpack 2.0 is the ultimate cargo solution for your Tesla Cybertruck. With its rugged construction, versatile utility, and sleek design, it's the perfect way to protect your gear and elevate your driving experience.
Hansshow 2021 Model 3/Y Ultra RGB 64-Color Ambient Lighting System: Transform the interior of your Tesla Model 3 or Model Y with the Hansshow 2021 Ultra RGB 64-Color Ambient Lighting System. This easy-to-install system features 64 vibrant colors and multiple lighting modes to create a truly custom look.
*On Sale Now!* Model Y Portable Fridge/Freezer: Keep your food and drinks cold on the go with the Model Y Portable Fridge/Freezer. This 45-watt fridge/freezer can be plugged into the 12V or 24V outlet in your Model Y's sub-trunk, making it the perfect companion for road trips, camping trips, and other outdoor adventures.
A final word: Don't forget to place the code "HMORTON" upon checkout. This should give you 20% off your entire order from our online store. Do take note that this code applies to orders that are worth $80 and up.
Follow us on social media!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HansshowTeslaAutoParts
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hansshow_official/
- X: https://twitter.com/hansshowna/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@hansshow-teslaupgradeacces9499
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@hansshowofficial
- Threads: https://www.threads.net/@hansshow_official